Read on to see what we loved this week:
- The Telegraph rounds up the best of fall foliage.
- Three ways to preserve herbs.
- We’re eyeing Terrain’s lineup of fall wreaths.
- What we’re baking this weekend: apple pie.
- Botanical illustrator Mali Moir sees beauty in everything.
- We’re intrigued by one couple’s 388-square-foot fire lookout home in Oregon.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- An autumnal bouquet captured by Simone Leblanc (@simoneleblanc).
- Looking for fall food ideas? Consider following food writer Skye McAlpine’s Autumn board.