When we spotted these white egg-shaped ceramic pots for succulents, we felt the metaphor was apt. Spring will be hatching soon. Until then, houseplants will comfort us:
N.B.: Are you nursing your succulents through the winter? See Succulents 101: A Field Guide to Planting, Care & Design and get more tips from our experts:
- Required Reading: Success with Succulents.
- 9 Secrets to Growing Succulent Plants Indoors.
- 10 Easy Pieces: Best Succulents.
- Everything You Need to Know About Succulents.
- Shopper’s Diary: Cactus and Succulents at Prick in London.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation