A week of admiring pared down landscapes and gardens has us feeling inspired to live with less. We were wowed by this minimal landscape and learned how to plan a perennial garden palette with just 5 plants. Next week we’re painting the town in pastels but until then, let us share a few things we’re obsessing over.
- Notes from the Rock Planter.
- Mark your calenders for Sakura Matsuri.
- The main course.
- Petal explosion.
- Copper pots.
- Architect & Designer’s travel inspirations.
- 8 April. 10 AM.
- Rooftop playground.
- April lilacs.
- Dreaming of an office relocation.
- Behind the scenes at The Chelsea Flower Show.
- Cabin living with @waywardspark.
- Lanterns to make at home.
- In need of gardening, outdoor, and floral inspiration? Peruse our Pinterest; there’s lots to see there.
Check out more recent posts in our latest issue, Less is More, and don’t miss out on Remodelista’s week of Warm Minimalism.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation