From Massachusetts to Missouri to Victoria, our interests had us peeking in on various states this week. Read on to learn more.
Above: On June 11, the Garden Conservancy is hosting a benefit garden tour of outer Cape Cod, MA. Four of the gardens to be highlighted are the work of Gardenista friend Tim Callis. Tickets are on sale now. Photo courtesy of Tim Callis.
- Tips for planting an easy edible garden.
- Meet the husband and wife garden design team restoring the grounds of a 12th century stone keep in Cornwall.
Above: We’ve found inspiration in the work of Marc Alcock, a San Francisco-based photographer with a talent for capturing variations of structure, texture and color in a space. We particularly enjoy his California Topiaries collection that highlights natural growing sculptures throughout the state. Photo courtesy of Marc Alcock.
- Affordable DIYs perfect for an urban backyard.
- We’re keen on trying this skin-smoothing tonic made of radishes and watercress.
Above: We spent an afternoon devouring the Joplin, MO garden of master naturalist Valerie Frankoski where a passion for native plants abounds. Photo by Stacey Lindsay.
- This may be one of the most enviable plant collections we’ve seen.
- Over on Remodelista: The chicest new guest pad in Paris.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: It’s a flower lover’s dream to see what Melbourne-based floral designer Katie Marx has in-the-works, which is why we love seeing her regular posts about her projects and inspirations (@katiemarxflowers).
For more Gardenista visit our latest issue: Master Mix.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation