This just in: The average Brooklyn apartment sells for $739K. Have you seen the average Brooklyn apartment? No wonder we’re obsessed:
- The least affordable neighborhood in America.
- Bloggers, take note: A new way to use Baby as a prop.
- From our far-flung correspondents: Murder in the garden.
- Bake banana bread this weekend. Or–put those loaf pans to a different use, rooting DIY Succulents.
- R.I.P., new favorite magazine.
- The farmer and the florist, celebrating the birth of a movement.
- Sneak peek: Chelsea Garden Show 2015.
- Added bonus: One of our favorite Dutch gardeners heads to London.
- Eat house (that’s an order).
- Calling all architects: submit your entries.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week: Mary Jo Hoffman
- Mary Jo Hoffman moved her family to the woods to introduce her children to nature. On her Still blog, her mission to take a photo a day of a found, natural object. She’s @maryjohoffman on Instagram.
- On Pinterest, we follow Mary Jo Hoffman’s Black Exteriors board. And not just because we have the same taste.