Here are a few things we’re obsessing over:
- Not a pumpkin pie.
- Keep the kids busy for hours.
- We’re adding bleached pinecones to our holiday table.
- New definition of edible hostess gift, clementines included.
- We’re watching the renovation progress of one adorable cottage.
- Last Saturday, the Remodelistas took our annual holiday market to London. We’re excited to join them in Los Angeles on December 6 and San Francisco on December 13. Photograph by Rahel Weiss.
- The prettiest fall arrangements by Gardenista contributor Lindsay Taylor.
- On our wish list: A narrow fire pit for small spaces.
- The Chelsea Flower Show will have a have a royal participant next year.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- We’re following a behind the scenes look at Judy Kameon’s firm Elysian Landscapes (@elysianlandscapes).
- Seeking inspiration for your Thanksgiving tabletop? Take a look at Maggie Pate’s Gathering board on Pinterest.