Fragrant, colorful and beautiful, this week’s inspirations awakened all our senses. Read on to learn more.
Above: We were captivated by the Johanna Silver’s article “Alaska in Bloom” for the the June issue of Sunset Magazine. Silver, Sunset photo editor Linda Peters and staff photographer Thomas J. Story traveled to Homer, Alaska to tell the story of the “gold rush” of local peony farming. Photo by Thomas J. Story, courtesy of Sunset Magazine.
- 12 clever ideas for a small-space garden.
- These rentals are perfect for reconnecting with nature.
- In honor of national rose month, here’s a look at the healing power of roses.
Above: Currently coveting: Vestige Home’s Wee Forest Planter. Handcrafted from tree remnants or fallen branches, these plant vessels come with an air plant and make for an ideal Father’s Day gift. Photo via Vestige Home.
- This drought-tolerant California garden is overrun with flying friends.
- Easy tips for thriving succulents.
- Tiny getaway homes ideal for reconnecting with nature.
- Beats and botanicals.
- Creating a private garden in the midst of the city.
- Over on Remodelista: The Line Hits the Hamptons.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: The botanically-inclined lifestyle shots by blogger Dominika Brudny offer a daily dose of escapism and beauty (@domsli22).
For more Gardenista visit our latest issue: Conversion Theory.