Here’s a look at a few things we’re loving this week:
- A Frenchman at home in Brussels, Sofia Coppola’s wedding florist Thierry Boutemy dishes (“big events taking up a huge amount of flowers make me sad”) to Coffeeklatch.
- The art of fermentation.
- If only she took selfies.
- Seedles and Thyme Bombs.
- Save NYC’s Most Endangered Garden.
- What flight attendants are really thinking.
- DIY Boot Scraper.
- Dinner party detox.
- Compact and convenient. The joys of self-watering gardens.
- The Year of the Garden.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- We’re enjoying a look through the lens of a Brooklyn-based photographer (@abranca).
- If you’re spending January in California, like us, have a look at Twiggs Floral Studio’s Winter board to get a glimpse at a white winter.