We celebrated Mother Nature this week with our Going Green issue. We got an exclusive tour of the living rooftop at The Academy of Sciences and worked with magnolias and crocuses for a seasonal bouquet.
Join us next week while we explore Canada’s gardens and landscapes and until then take a look at a few links we’ve loved.
- A backyard upgrade from Hither & Thither.
- A front door, transformed.
- Proper prep for hyacinths.
- Small space strawberries.
- The 411 on worm bins.
- Rooted in water.
- A countertop garden.
- A garden that’s 271 years young.
- A quaint corner in BC via Bliss.
- A tote for flower finds.
- A good reason to hit the farmers’ market.
- Go wild.