Here’s a look at a few things we loved this week.
- Petrified wood serving boards for your next outdoor party.
- Our obsession with curb appeal continues with a robust roundup of colorful front doors.
- An abandoned lot in Philadelphia gets a makeover for the summer.
- Book Giveaways: Vote to win two signed books by Gardenista Considered Design Awards Judge David Stark and head over to Facebook to enter a chance to win a copy of Hummelo by Piet Oudoulf.
- We’re eager to get our hands on Heidi Swanson’s newest cookbook, Near & Far.
- Savor the last of watermelon season with a little jalepeño, feta, and avocado.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Above: The patio at the Cotton House Hotel in Barcelona captured by blogger Gudy Herder (@gudyherder).
- Above: Fruende von Fruenden’s Outdoor pinboard is providing us with plein air inspiration.
For more Gardenista see our Height of Summer issue and head over to Remodelista to see a week dedicated to celebrating summer.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation