On our radar this week: bouquet how-tos, a garden labyrinth, and an ingenious ceramic planter. Read on learn more:
- Reveling in these 52 amazing gardens around the globe.
- Marrying health and good food at Bouley Botanical.
- Admiring these woven outdoor pieces by a design prodigy, on Remodelista.
- These Easter bouquets have a kitschy-but-clever twist.
- Spring bounty: hanging the ferns at Skylands.
- Follow this guide for making flowers last longer (duly noting tip #10).
- LA readers: Would you consider walking a geometric labyrinth and garden?
- In the midst of a floral revolution.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Know a garden we should include in our next Current Obsessions? Share it with us on Instagram with the hashtag #gddestination.
For more verdant ideas and botanical destinations, consider our posts:
- Kings County Imperial: A Brooklyn Restaurant’s Heirloom Chinese Vegetable Garden.
- Ask the Expert: Roof Garden Basics with Julie Farris.
- Current Obsessions: On the Rise.