- Fast and easy way to protect plants from frost
- Wire hoops are sewn into fabric; sets up in minutes
- Fabric protects plants down to 24 degrees F
When the forecast calls for frost, you can quickly protect plants down to 24 degrees F with this handy tunnel. The sewn-in, galvanized steel hoops make it easy to install; simply position over a row of vulnerable plants and keep it in place until the chill subsides. The tunnel also creates a protected environment for hardening off seedlings, shielding them from cold and wind. Slide fabric up the hoop to tend and harvest. Hemmed edges, with drawstring closures at ends. Reusable; folds flat for easy storage.
- Nonwoven polypropylene, galvanized steel
- 9′ 8″ L x 25″ W x 20″ H installed
- Imported fabric