Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
Extra-Tall Tomato Cages Support Your Tallest Tomatoes
- Super-sturdy cages keep your tallest tomato plants upright for a bigger, cleaner harvest
- Big, 8″ square openings make harvesting easy
- Hinged panels fold flat for compact storage
- Set of 2
You asked us for taller tomato cages and here they are! Our heavy-duty, powder-coated steel Tomato Towers are much taller and stronger than old-fashioned cone-shaped supports, ready to support your biggest indeterminate tomato plants. The towers support plants on all sides (no tying needed) and keep plants up off the ground for better air circulation, cleaner fruit and fewer diseases. Large openings make harvesting easy, and the towers fold flat for off-season storage. 53″ high installed. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring these towers with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples, sold separately.
- Powder-coated steel
- 14-1/4″ square x 65″ H including 11″ legs
- 65″ H overall; approx. 53″ H installed
- 8″ square openings
- Sturdy 10 gauge wire
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Cages fold for off-season storage
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive