Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
Tall Hinged Trellis Supports Your Peas with Ease
- Sturdy, easy-to-use support for climbing peas and other vining crops
- Keeps your harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot
- Large openings make harvesting easy
Everybody loves fresh peas, but supporting them with poles, twine and netting can be a hassle. Our sturdy pea trellis is an easy solution. Each trellis has eight hinged panels with big 8″ grids. Simply zig-zag the panels through your row of peas and push them into the ground (add a stake on each end in windy locations). Total length 9′-8″ fully expanded by 64″ high installed. These trellises are reusable year after year, and fold for easy off-season storage. They also can be used to support tomatoes, cucumbers and other vining crops.
- Powder-coated steel
- 9′-8″ L fully expanded x 64″ H installed
- Trellises fold for off-season storage
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive