Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
- Growing plants vertically makes the most of garden space
- Trellises are ideal for use in raised beds
- Big 6-inch openings for easy harvesting
- Choice of two sizes
Maximize your harvest of peas, cucumbers, summer squash and other climbers by growing them up this space-saving trellis sized to fit our Grow Beds and other raised beds. Trellising plants keeps the harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot.
- Powder-coated steel
- 56″ trellis is 47-1/2″ H installed; 30″ W at the top and 22-1/2″ W at the bottom
- 72″ trellis comes in two pieces and is 62″ H installed; 35-1/2″ W at the top and 28″ W at the bottom
- Sturdy 6mm uprights and 4mm crossbars
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive