Description from Design Within Reach
Protect yourself from sun and rain, but keep your view with the Tuuci Hexagon (2000), which is more horizontal than traditional dome-shaped umbrellas. Dougan Clarke, a sailor who spent a decade working with sails and rigging, designed the Tuuci with a racing boat’s advanced series of stainless steel pulleys and cam cleats. This marine-grade hardware makes the Tuuci easy to operate and durable enough to withstand salty spray and searing sun. The “sharkskin” reflective fabric offers 98% UV protection and excellent water repellency, and features pocket construction that’s reinforced with ballistic nylon. Tuuci’s stainless steel components are 100% repairable or replaceable and come with a three-year limited warranty. Choose the stationary stand if using Tuuci Hexagon through an opening in a table. As with any umbrella, it’s advisable to keep this product in the base provided and stored in the closed position. DWR is not responsible for events caused by misuse or weather. Made in U.S.A.
- Marine-grade anodized aluminum alloy frame; stainless steel components; security sleeve with star knob security handle; UV-stabilized thermo-polymer; marine cam cleat and pulley system; 100% solution-dyed acrylic Sunbrella® canvas.
- MOBILE STAND, concrete-filled aluminum with Tuff-Wheel extension. STATIONARY STAND, galvanized steel.
- Shade: H 97″ Diameter 126″
- Mobile Stand: Diameter 24″ (95 lbs.)
- Stationary Stand: Diameter 24″ (75 lbs.) or 30″ (105 lbs.)
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation