Description from Pennine Fencing & Landscaping
This is a very popular horizontally boarded flat top continental fence panel. Both aspects of the panel are identical and can be appreciated equally from both sides making this a perfect panel for neighbour boundaries.
It provides a distinctive look to any garden, offering complete privacy. Pressure treated timber enhances the look and increases durability.
Timber is a natural product which may crack, split, discolour or expand and does not detract from the quality of the product supplied.
The Square Horizontal Panel is constructed from:-
- 9mm x 95mm Horizontal panel slats planed to a ribbed effect
- All slats are screwed to the 3 planed internal battens
- Tenon and Mortise Joints
- 45mm x 45mm framing kiln dried to <24%
- Stainless steel screws used
- Pressure treated light green to class 3 for longer life
- If using this panel with existing post set 6ft apart or in combination with a 6ft gravel board / base you will need to attach panel width extenders to each panel side to convert from metric 1.8 to imperial 6ft.