Description from Restoration Hardware
Inspired by the 18th-century neoclassical Italian architecture of Palladio, our iron trellises send roses and flowering vines climbing skyward.
- Place a trellis against a wall or fence for a leafy green backdrop, or use as a freestanding structure to visually divide garden spaces into outdoor rooms
- Hand-welded iron with a weathered zinc, powdercoated finish
- Finish resists rust and the effects of sun, rain, frost and snow
- Trellis can be installed one of three ways: (1) Stake into ground with set of 2 stakes (sold separately); (2) Install on wooden deck or cement with set of 2 deck stands (sold separately); (3) Mount to side of house or fence with set of 4 wall mounts (sold separately)
- Instructions included
- Stakes add 4″ to trellis height when installed
- Stands add 4½” to trellis height when installed
- Wash with mild soap and water using a soft cloth
- Made in Poland
- Small Trellis: 25½”W x ¾”D x 65″H; 21.3 lbs.
- Large Trellis: 25½”W x ¾”D x 78″H; 24.5 lbs.
- Extra-Large Trellis: 42½”W x ¾”D x 86½”H; 42 lbs.
Prices range from $125.00 to $275.00