Description from Sandys Nursery Online
- Height: can grow to 2 feet
- Width: 3-4 feet
- Arching perennial
- Soil Conditions: Just about any
- Light Exposure: Part Sun
- Color: Dark green, needle-like stems
- Produces seed not spores/ asparagus fern
- Flowers: very small white flowers followed by bright red berries. (flowers do not last long)
- Berries are attractive to birds.
- Unique growth habit
- Uses: Groundcover, Large containers or hanging baskets.
- HARDINESS: Zone 9 to 11
$4.99 USD at time of publication Buy from Sandys Nursery Online