Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
Cold Frame Protects Plants and Extends the Growing Season
- Start gardening earlier in spring and grow later into fall
- Sized to fit our 2′ x 8′ Elevated Cedar Raised Bed or may be used on the ground
- Beautiful, rot-resistant cedar base with aluminum and polycarbonate top
Sized to fit neatly atop our 2′ x 8′ Elevated Cedar Raised Bed, this attractive cold frame may also be used on the ground to start seeds, harden off transplants, and grow greens and other cool-season crops. The narrow footprint makes it ideal for setting up along your driveway or walkway, or install it next to your house. The base is made from rot-resistant cedar with aluminum corners. The top is made with polycarbonate panels that diffuse light so plants don’t “cook,” and there are adjustable braces to hold panels at various intervals for ventilation.
- Assembly required
- Cedar, polycarbonate, aluminum
- 8′ L x 2′ W
- 7-1/4″ H at the front, 14-3/4″ high at the back
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive