Right alongside the serene, minimalist, monochromatic trend is an equally (some may say, more) compelling design trend—one that capitalizes on pattern, color, and personality. Here are some examples, courtesy of Remodelista this week.
- Kitchen of the Week: Pale Pink Minimalism on the Coast of Denmark
- Remodeling 101: Riotous Wallpaper in Closets, Cupboards, and Drawers
- 10 Easy Pieces: Best Everyday Paints
- Steal This Look: Two-Tone Color in a Small London Kitchen
- Cork, Skewed: The New Capsule Collection by British Designer Matilda Goad
- Abstrakt Expressionism for the Home: Graphic Tiles by Commune