We’ve officially arrived at the time of year when we start whining, “Is it spring yet? Is it spring yet?” Definitely not, is the answer (though, according to Punxsutawney Phil, it’s on its way earlier than normal). To tide us over, here are some lovely, pastel-y housewares to consider. Thanks, Remodelista!
- Soft in the City: Mandy Lee’s Serene Apartment in Hong Kong
- Outside In: A Multi-Generational Retreat on Whidbey Island Welcomes Nature Inside
- Home Home in Taiwan: A Rustic Bungalow Converted to a Cozy House Café
- Luxe on a Dime: 15 High/Low Hacks for Using Marble Scraps, from the Remodelista Archives
- Supersized Storage in a Tiny Kitchen: 7 Game-Changing Aha! Hacks