There are hundreds of decisions to be made whether building new or renovating old. The posts on Remodelista this week reminded us to spend time pondering the mundane stuff. The payoff could be spectacular.
The Vent Covers
The Window Dressing
- Kitchen of the Week: A Dated Condo in Oregon Gets the “Purposeful, Clean, Cultivated” Treatment
- Trend Alert: The Draped-Cloth Light Fixture
- 10 Easy Pieces: Open Shelf Shoe Racks
- Steal This Look: A Creative, Colorful Kitchen in Montmartre
- DIY: Pleated Lampshades (With Embroidered Surprises), Budget Edition