Searching for minimalism that isn’t boring or cold? Look no further—Remodelista is celebrating Japanese design this week.
- DIY Idea: Japanese Basket as Light Fixture
- Kojima Shōten: Classic Japanese Lanterns Reimagined
- Kitchen of the Week: A Cost-Conscious Cabin Kitchen Puzzled Together from Vintage Finds
- Some of Today’s Most Prized Shaker Boxes are Made in Japan by Masashi Ifuji
- A Memorable Place to Stay in Kyoto: A Historic Textile Factory Newly Open as a Guest House.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation