It doesn’t take the team at Gardenista much convincing that there’s a link between good health and gardening. But in case you still need to be won over, we’ve had a week’s worth of posts proving that it’s so.
Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite stories from the past week:
- Justine figured out how to make the Plant of Immortality…immortal.
- Amanda Jane Jones has us wanting to visit Chicago’s Garfield Park Conservatory.
- And Madoo has us wanting to buy tickets: Arne Maynard on garden design.
- Moody Winter Flora from Cereal Mag.
- Green Tea as food for your face.
- A Bath Soak with ingredients that sound good enough to eat, designed by Marble & Milkweed.
- To health and renewal: pick a Shade of Green.
- Rinne Allen makes prints from the garden to last the year. Photograph from Jennifer Causey’s series on Artists + Makers.
- 8 DIY Terrariums for bringing some greenery indoors.
- Can houseplants really be hazardous to your pets’ health?
- Witch Hazel for winter.
Not done browsing yet? See all of our Week in Review posts.