In the mood to head outside? Us too. This week we’ll explore ways to life the indoor-outdoor life all year round. Join us:
- SF-based landscape architect Scott Lewis tells us how he transformed a Napa Valley garden into a water-saving, drought tolerant oasis in this week’s Before & After post.
- Julie prepares for summer by testing folding deck chairs–and narrows her list to five favorites stylish enough to live indoors or out–in this week’s Gardenista 100 roundup of the best outdoor furniture and accessories of 2015.
- We discover some surprising A-List Garden Ideas to Steal when we visit some of our favorite movie stars’ gardens. In the meantime, see more of this garden in Adrian Grenier of Entourage Moves to Brooklyn.
- We have step-by-step instructions for our top 10 projects to make it feel like spring indoors and out in this week’s DIY post. In the meantime, catch up by browsing our Gardening 101 archive.
- Janet has tips about how to care and clean metal outdoor furniture in this week’s Hardscaping 101 post. If you missed her tips for wooden outdoor furniture, see Hardscaping 101: How to Clean and Care for Wood Outdoor Furniture.
- We’re currently coveting a Fire Pit. See how to integrate a fire feature into your Garden Design in our Landscape Architect Visit to an award-winning Texas hill country ranch.
Spring cleaning season arrives: the Remodelista editors are spending the week on Closet Cleanout.