From Austrian designer Matthias Kaiser come ceramic planters with a Japanese flavor.
After studying design and applied arts in Vienna, Kaiser “completed apprenticeships with master potters in Japan,” notes The Garden Edit, where his stoneware planters are on offer (and currently on sale). We’d like to own them all.Using “unrefined materials for his ceramics, Kaiser often exposes the process of making to give pieces a raw quality,” notes the Garden Edit.
See more of our favorite planters and the houseplants we recommend most often:
- The New Neutrals: 10 Hanging Planters that Look Good in Any Room
- 10 Easy Pieces: Terracotta Planters
- Philodendrons: A Field Guide to Planting, Care & Design
- 20 Gardenista Favorites to Source on Amazon
- Houseplants 101: A Field Guide to Planting, Care & Design