Take a look at a few things we admired this week:
- A quick trek through the garden of South Australia’s John Wamsley, also known as the Bush Gardener.
- View the Grand Canyon from the stratosphere.
- Here’s your chance to win a copy of Heidi Swanson’s newest cookbook, Near & Far: Recipes Inspired by Home and Travel.
- We’re coveting a geometric version of the hurricane lantern.
- It’s time to start planting bulbs.
- Could Hops Petunia in Kensington, New York be the world’s coziest floral shop?
- Japanese plant stylist Satoshi Kawamoto offers a few tips on creating a lush small space.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- London’s Botany Shope (@botanyshope5) has our gaze on Instagram.
- To inspire spring garden preparations, we’re turning to blogger Sarah Ervin’s Grow board.
Want more Gardenista? See our Japanese Modern issue, then head to Remodelista to read about the Urban Life.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation