Take a look at a few things we admired this week:
- A quick trek through the garden of South Australia’s John Wamsley, also known as the Bush Gardener.
- View the Grand Canyon from the stratosphere.
- Here’s your chance to win a copy of Heidi Swanson’s newest cookbook, Near & Far: Recipes Inspired by Home and Travel.
- We’re coveting a geometric version of the hurricane lantern.
- It’s time to start planting bulbs.
- Could Hops Petunia in Kensington, New York be the world’s coziest floral shop?
- Japanese plant stylist Satoshi Kawamoto offers a few tips on creating a lush small space.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- London’s Botany Shope (@botanyshope5) has our gaze on Instagram.
- To inspire spring garden preparations, we’re turning to blogger Sarah Ervin’s Grow board.