Take a look at what’s on our radar:
- In California’s wine country, landscape designer Thomas Woltz turned a 1920’s gas station into a tasting room and garden.
- Have you ever tested the pH levels in your soil?
- Above: How to plant dahlias this summer. Photograph by Michelle Slatalla.
- Window boxes in three steps.
- Learn floral arranging from the UK’s Shane Connolly, the appointed floral designer to the Prince of Wales and the florist behind Prince William and Kate Middleton’s nuptials. For £45 you can attend the June 12 workshop from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm at the Idler Academy in London.
- We love Kaufman Mercantile’s curated collection of Father’s Day gifts, including a wood and leather camp stool.
- Above: Succulent shaped candles for burning through the summer nights. Photograph courtesy of Terrain.
- Recipes for iced drinks to go with the warmer months ahead.
- The Chelsea Flower Show’s cream of the crop.
For more posts from this week on Gardenista, take a look at our City Mouse issue. And don’t miss Remodelista’s Modest Modern issue.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation