From the ever-refreshing scented geranium to styling Pincushion flowers, here’s a look at what inspired us this week.
Above: This post and recipe centered around scented geraniums reminded us that “some of the most amazing kitchen garden ingredients are best grown at home.” Photo courtesy of Emily Murphy of Pass the Pistil.
- Beware: garden and home decor that attract mosquitos.
- Shedding light on Monticello’s gardens.
- Nantucket dwellers and visitors, mark your calendars.
- Show-stopping alliums.
- Beautiful suspended “meadows” a la hanging floral troughs.
- How to set the mood for a chic garden party.
- A close look at nasturtium leaves’ lotus effect.
- Over on Remodelista: A tent bedroom in Marfa, Texas.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: Whether she’s at home or the nursery, greenery shines in interior plant designer Lisa Muñoz’s daily posts (@leafandjune).
For more Gardenista visit: Timeless Geometry in Texas.