From a minimal planter to preserving midsummer blooms, here’s what we’ve been keen on this week.
Above: We’re inspired to preserve the best of midsummer’s blooms à la Terrain and its plant press. Here purple dahlias and sunny cosmos create vibrant wall art. Photo courtesy of Terrain.
- Unique gadgets for the tech-minded gardener.
- A cactus centerpiece in three steps.
Above: Spotted on The Chalkboard: UO Assembly Home’s Eos Vase. We think this would make for an ideal housewarming guest for any minimalist.
- Design ideas for the perfect outdoor room.
- Love purple? Here are 10 flowers to include in the garden.
Above: Spotted in Montana’s Bitterroot Valley: a whimsical DIY woven twig fence encompassing a vegetable patch.
- How one couple opened a water nursery and built a community.
- Summer harvest grilling guide.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: Artist, author and alchemist Sasha Duerr blurs the lines between nature, art and design. In her recent book, Natural Color, she explores the endless ways to dye fabrics with plants and flowers. Naturally, her feed offers a peek at her inspiration and process (@sashaduerr).
For more Gardenista, visit our most recent issue: The Outdoor Life.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation