Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- London salon Fourth Floor launches the pop-up Corner Shop, featuring the work of neighborhood designers and makers.
- In London, a hundred of the city’s architects raised money for Article 25, a shelter organization dedicated to disaster relief, at Drawing the City. Christine went to the auction and had her eye on this watercolor of Scotland Yard.
- Lately, Justine has been inspired by seed varieties.
- Alexa has been admiring this small house in Yokohama, Japan.
- Sarah’s checking out Henny Garfunkel at MAC this weekend.
- With entertaining season approaching, Stacey is working on her Dinner Party mood board.
- We’ve been reading about how flooded galleries in Chelsea have begun to recover.
- Izabella’s been reading up on Vancouver-based shop Marché St. George.
- We’ve been thinking about these Pot Guards from Huset as stocking stuffers ($8 each).
- With Thanksgiving on the horizon, it’s time to polish your silver.
- Looking for a new addition to your daily blog roll? Check out our Newsstand for some of our favorites.
- Julie likes this sliding door spotted on Desire to Inspire.
- Earlier in the week, on Remembrance Sunday, an urban icon, the London Eye, transformed itself into a monument at the “11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.”
Meanwhile on Gardenista:
- We’re checking out this list of gifts for the modern plant lover.
- Loving the off-the-grid solar array on the rooftop of Maggie Treanor’s Ontario home.
- Kendra’s post this week, Writing on the Wall, has Sarah thinking about Ian Hamilton Findlay.
- Alexa checked out Michelle’s DIY video on how to clone herbs and has started to hoard rosemary cuttings.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation