Will you be in or around the Bay Area this weekend? If so, please join us today and tomorrow at our Remodelista Market San Francisco.
Above: Today from 10 am to 5 pm and tomorrow from 10 am to 3 pm at Heath Ceramics, nearly 50 local artisans from the San Francisco area will be showcasing their homewares, clothing, jewelry, organic botanicals, gourmet foods, and more. We’ll will have a new Remodelista/Gardenista canvas tote on hand!
If you’re farther north, come visit us next weekend, December 17 and 18, at our Remodelista Market Portland hosted at Rejuvenation.
Now here’s a look at what we’ve been inspired by this week:
Above: we love the idea of keeping houseplants well-hydrated this winter with a Haws brass spray mister.
- Searching for a holiday tree? Here are 11 sustainable options.
- Encourage winter blooming: How to care for amaryllis.
Above: Annie loves anything emerald this time of year. “It feels festive and old-school glam,” she says. She’s eyeing this vintage-style green glass vase at Dublin design shop Industry & Co.
- In case you missed it: Justine reveals her vegetable-dyed lavender-gray tablecloth for the holidays.
- In Remodelista news: Enter to Win!
For more destinations, designs, and ideas to satisfy your botanical side, consider our posts:
- Gift Guide 2016: Best Books on Garden and Outdoor Life.
- Poinsettia: Rethinking a Traditional Holiday Flower.
- Current Obsessions: Natural Charm.