This week we’re coveting ideas, places and spaces across the globe from Rio de Janeiro to San Antonio.
Above: We recently enjoyed a visit to Hotel Emma, a former San Antonio brewery repurposed and re-inspired with a bounty of greenery and gardens. Photo by Stacey Lindsay for Gardenista.
- 15 plants to never grow in your yard.
- Camping, redefined.
- Is this the secret ingredient to filling an arrangement?
Above: We’re coveting the modern take on the classic terra cotta planter seen in West Elm’s collaborative collection with LA-based design studio Commune Design.
- As we dream to be in Rio for the Olympics, we’re also dreaming to visit the Sítio Roberto Burle Marx, the former home and atelier of the Brazilian landscape legendary.
- Build your own coop on wheels.
- Over on Remodelista: A Period Brooklyn Heights Penthouse Get a Makeover.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: With a soon-to-be-released book, bloggers Igor and Judith of Urban Jungle Bloggers corral some of the best greenery on the web for instant inspiration (@urbanjungleblog). Photo by @ranggakuzuma via @urbanjungleblog.
For more Gardenista, visit: Object of Desire: Tool Belt from Wheeler Munroe.