From a midwestern floral shop to hints of the season ahead, here’s what we’ve been inspired by this week.
Above: Spotted on Wit & Delight: the “new-fashioned” Spruce Flowers and Home, a Minneapolis boutique filled with fresh flowers, home wares, and unique designs. We’re coveting this collage of air plants. Photograph courtesy of Colleen Eversman, 2nd Truth Photography.
- 5 easy steps for creating brilliant arrangements.
- Can an “ugly” fruit lead to better health?
- This whimsical teepee-like complex offers rehabilitation in the heart of nature.
Above: We’ve been reveling in the late summer offerings of fresh pears.
- Prepping for the fall garden.
- Sustainability, modern cuisine, and organic farming in Norway.
- A brimming August harvest.
- Over on Remodelista: The $350 DIY Kitchen Overhaul in Two Weekends.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: Culinary gardener Tucker Taylor has a keen ability for highlighting the beauty of the farm-to-table movement via his daily feed (@farmert).
For more Gardenista visit: The Best Hydrangeas to Grow Right Now.