From lupines to hydrangeas, here’s what we’ve been admiring this week.
- A look at the work of 18th century landscape designer Capability Brown, one of Great Britain’s most iconic garden visionaries.
- These innovations are redefining gardening in the west.
- “Zero dollar upgrades” for your outdoor living area.
- A brief conversation with rooftop gardener Annie Novak.
- Celebrating the in-season lupine.
- 9 spring wildflowers to grow in your garden.
- Fighting an urban food desert one block and garden at a time.
- Herbal hostess gift ideas for spring.
- A gorgeous look at the botanical grandeur of Colombia.
- How to magically turn the shade of hydrangeas.
- Over on Remodelista: Micro artists retreats in Scotland.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- While it is not a direct visit to his garden, the Instagram feed of celebrated plantsman, author and photographer Claud Dalby is second best (@clausdalby).
- We’ve been poring over Katie Armour Taylor’s colorful Blooms board.
For more Gardenista, visit 10 Easy Pieces: Mossy Terra Cotta Pots and Planters.