1920’s French Glass Cloches
A French invention, glass domes have been used for centuries to protect and display cherished objects, from rare orchids to antique pocket watches to objets of curiosity. Ours are made of clear glass in three sizes and set on footed wooden stands.
- Blown-glass domes in simple shapes allow their contents to take center stage
- Smoothly finished wood bases are elevated on ball feet
- Small Oval: 6½”L x 12″W x 15″H; 7 lbs.
- Small Round: 8½” diam., 21″H; 5 lbs.
- Large Round: 11″ diam., 30″H; 6 lbs.
Prices range from $99.00 to $129.00