Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
Super-Sturdy Tomato Cages Support Heavy Yields
- Extra-strong tomato cages keep tomato plants upright for a bigger, cleaner harvest
- Big, 8″ square openings make harvesting easy
- Hinged panels fold flat for compact storage
Longtime customer favorites, our heavy-duty, powder-coated steel tomato cages are taller, wider and stronger than old-fashioned cone-shaped supports. And unlike flimsier versions, these are strong enough to support full-grown vines loaded with tomatoes. The tomato cages support plants on all sides (no tying needed) and keep plants up off the ground for better air circulation, cleaner fruit and fewer diseases. Large openings make harvesting easy, and the cages fold flat for off-season storage. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples, sold separately.
- Powder-coated steel
- 14-3/8″ square x 39″ H overall including 7″ legs; 32″ H installed
- 8″ square openings
- 10 gauge wire
- Cages fold for easy off-season storage
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive