Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
- Energy-efficient light fixture is perfect for starting seeds and growing houseplants
- High-output fluorescent tubes are 72% brighter than standard shop lights
- Improved chain connection for easier adjusting; hanging chains are included
For best seedstarting results, instead of using a fixture that’s meant to illuminate the garage or workshop, use a fixture that’s designed to make plants grow. Our new T-5 Light Fixture uses the latest in lighting technology with a state-of-the-art ballast. The high-output fluorescent tubes are 72% brighter than standard “shop lights”, and they replicate more of the light spectrum so your seedlings and houseplants develop healthy top growth and strong root systems. Because the tubes are smaller, they require less mercury, phosphorous and glass to manufacture, and they use less electricity and last longer.
- Rugged powder-coated aluminum, recycled plastic, metal
- 47-3/4″ L x 14″ W x 2-1/2″ H
- UL-listed, 7′ grounded cord
- Each fixture holds 2 full-spectrum T-5 bulbs, included
- Bulbs last up to 10,000 hours for years of use