Description from Serena & Lily
From one of our favorite furniture makers, here’s a chair that’s fit for the table. With tailored lines and a padded seat, it has impeccable looks and comfort. Everything about the craftsmanship is focused on weathering the elements without losing a stitch of style – from the outdoor-grade birch frame to the all-weather Sunbrella® slipcover. Our manufacturer put this chair to the ultimate test by tossing it into Lake Michigan. It dried in record time without a hint of mildew or sign of distress. In fact, some say it looked even better.
- Solid wood frame made of outdoor-grade, sustainable birch.
- Durable mortise-and-tenon construction assembled with waterproof adhesive, stainless steel staples and stainless steel fasteners.
- Sunbrella® all-weather slipcover designed to repel water, resist mildew and stand up to extreme sun, heat and rain exposure without fading.
- Canvas has a smooth, flat weave. Basketweave has a hint of texture.
- To wash, remove the slipcover and wipe with a sponge. (We recommend using about 2 oz of mild detergent for every gallon of water.) Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- Made in the USA.
- 22″W x 25″D x 33″H overall.
- Seat Height: 19″.