Description from Amazon
The concept is simple, but it WORKS! Predators believe the flash to be the eye of another animal and feel threatened, so they stay away. Multiple unit locations are most effective. Units are completely sealed, protecting against moisture and are high/low temperature resistant. Red flashing LED lights automatically turn on at dusk and off at full daylight. When used properly your unit will work for up to 5 years without battery or lamp replacement. Protects against owls, coyotes, opossum, raccoons, fox, bobcats, muskrats, bear, cougar, wild boar, mink, weasels and many more nocturnal predators. It is often recommended that 4 units are used and deployed in a 360 Degree format to keep approaching Predators at bay from each direction.
- The Solar Nite Eyes protects against fox, cougar, bobcat, mink, coyotes, raccoons, deer, bear, wild boar, oppossum, skunk, owls, hawks, and more!
- Maintenance free, operates automatically. There are no batteries to install or change.
- Solar Nite Eyes employs LED technology. The Red LED’s flash automatically at night and have a lifespan of 50,000+ plus hours so there is never a need to change bulbs.
- Solar Nite Eyes have been proven effective to guard areas such as: Poultry and Game Bird Pens, Gardens, Vineyards, Orchards, Flower Beds, Livestock, Campsites, Fishponds, around Trash Bins, etc.
- All units protected by a one year defect warranty.