Description from Williams-Sonoma
When you’re faced with an exceptionally dull blade, count on this dual-sided whetstone to help restore the original sharp edge. Start by using the abrasive 300-grit side to quickly remove material from the blade edge, then smooth and sharpen the edge with the fine 1000-grit side.
- Designed for use with Shun knives—and especially useful for sharpening very dull blades.
- The coarse 300-grit side shaves away surface material.
- The 1000-grit side is perfect for finishing the blade with a smooth, razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a rubber tray to ensure stability when sharpening.
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- 7″ x 2 1/2″.
- Made in Japan.