Description from The Furniture Shack
The Noosa table in charcoal features a Polywood top which adds another level of style to the suite. Polywood is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The HDPE primary raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk and detergent bottles or other HDPE post-industrial material. This not only creates a durable hard wearing product but solves a daunting environmental issue in the process.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV-inhibited pigment systems
- Powder coated aluminium frames
- Machine welded joints on all aluminium frames
- Dining Table – 200x100x75cm