Description from Williams-Sonoma
This beautifully packaged kit includes all you need to grow a thriving backyard or windowsill herb garden. It includes heirloom seeds for four varieties of herbs complete with paper pots and soil for sowing them and recipes for enjoying them at harvest. The seed varieties were selected because they are easy to grow—indoors or out—in most climates.
- Four varieties of heirloom herb seeds in glass vials: arugula, purple basil, lemon mint and thyme. Corked Seed Vials (4): 1 oz. each.
- Custom laser-engraved wooden block for holding vials of seeds or drying herbs.
- Four biodegradable folded paper pots for starting seeds. 2″ x 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ high each.
- Growing instructions and harvest recipes.
- Seed-starting Soil: 6 oz.
- Wooden Block: 4″ x 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″high.
- Wooden Crate: 5″ x 4 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ high.
- Made in USA.