Description from Farmer D
Grow edible plants anywhere with these self-contained beds made of durable cedar. They offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield.
- Raised beds give you control of your soil, which means higher yields with less weeding and less fertilizing.
- Elevated design reduces bending overideal for gardeners of all ages.
- Crafted of 2″-thick boards of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 4″-square legs ensure bed is sturdy and stable.
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included.
- 24″ sq. bed: 24″ high overall; bed depth 10″; 3-cu.-ft. cap.
- 48″ sq. bed: 36″ high overall; bed depth 10″; 6-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.