Description from Williams-Sonoma
Grow a Mediterranean herb garden with our trio of petite topiary plants. They’re already trained into a sphere shape–just give them a bright spot, indoors or out and savor their fragrance, beauty and flavor all year long. An excellent housewarming or hostess gift, the plants are shipped in 3″ pots directly from a California nursery specializing in high-quality topiary.
Rosemary: The fresh or dried leaves of this culinary-grade rosemary have a strong flavor that complements the flavors of roasted and grilled chicken, lamb and fish. Bright, indirect sunlight. Zones 7a to 10b. Grows to 1 1/2′ high.
Provence lavender (Lavandula intermedia): The same variety of fragrant, culinary-grade lavender that grows on the hillsides of Provence, this plant produces purple flower spikes with a fresh, soothing scent. Full sun or part shade. Zones 8 to 11. Grows to 1 1/2′ high.
European olive tree (Olea europaea): A year-round abundance of silvery green leaves makes this plant beautiful addition to your kitchen counter. Bright light or full sun. Zones 8 to 11. Grows to 5′ high in ground.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Plants arrive in terracotta pots with saucers. Plants arrive in a 3 1/2″ diam., 3 1/4″ high pot. Approx. 9 1/2″ high on arrival.
- Grown in USA.
- Rosemary: Grows up to 1 1/2′ high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Lavender: Grows up to 1 1/2′ high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Olive: Grows up to 5′ high in ground. Plant is at least 10 months old at time of shipment.