Description from Veradek
Low and Long. The Corten Steel Long Box planter can be used as an accent piece for an outdoor deck or can provide interest to a rooftop patio. Featuring a rusted patina finish and a modern rectangular design, the Long Box planter is ideal as a patio accent or as a garden focal point. Crafted from a thick gauge, fully seam welded Corten Steel base, all Corten Steel planters are proven to resist weather related issues such as cracking in both winter and summer months. The planter’s Corten Steel base ensures that the structure will only exhibit surface rust for aesthetic purposes and never rust through over time. Given this added durability, Corten Steel planters are ideal in both residential and commercial settings. In addition, all Corten Steel planters are equipped with styrofoam insulation to help ensure that plants stay healthy in both hot and cold extremes. With a Veradek product you can rest assured that you are receiving the balance of design, durability and convenience.
Note: All Corten Steel planters are shipped in their raw, unrusted state.
- Equipped with insulation for root protection during harsh winter and summer months
- Equipped with riser feet to allow for optimal drainage and aeration
- Frost and crack resistant for colder climates
- Fully hand welded by expert craftsmen
- Fully seam welded using thick gauge corten steel
- Drainage Holes: Yes
- Outdoor Use
- Long Box Small – L 25” W 11″ H 13”, Capacity: 1792 oz.
- Long Box Medium – L 32” W 10″ H 16”, Capacity: 2688 oz.
- Long Box Large – L 38” W 15″ H 16”, Capacity: 4736 oz.
Prices range from $119.99 to $229.99