Description from Netherton Foundry
Netherton Foundry Cast Iron Outdoor/Garden Hob & Slow Cooker
- Cast iron charcoal bowl with British oak legs.
- Cast iron cooking grid.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron cooking bowl (4 litre capacity) and cast iron lid with British oak, hand turned knob.
Perfect for all types outdoor cooking:
- It’s simple and quick to light.
- Just fill it with lump charcoal, pour on 150ml (5 fluid oz) of barbecue lighter fluid, replace cast iron grid, stand back and light.
- Wait for 20 to 30 minutes until the charcoal has become grey/white and then start to cook or barbecue.
- It can be used on decking as well as on the patio.
- Slow cooked (and Tagine style) dishes cook in 3 to 4 hours and stay hot for around 5 to 7 hours.
- This leaves you plenty of time to relax and entertain.
- It’s great for family parties, a quiet evening in the garden watching the sunset or delicious warming food during a fireworks party.
- All of the cast iron parts are pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural, easy clean finish.
£180.00 GBP at time of publication Buy from Netherton Foundry
The Gardenista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.