Description from Eden Brothers
Caladium Bulbs – “Carolyn Wharton”
Caladiums are tropical foliage plants that provide a splash of color in summer flower beds. They grow well in shaded areas, containers, hanging baskets, and as borders. Caladiums are easy to grow; they are tropical plants, native to Brazil. So, it's no surprise that these plants love a warm, shady, humid environment. It grows to it's full height of 12″ to 30″ in one season. You can add drama to any landscape with the addition of caladiums. Their brightly-colored leaves, in shades of red, pink, white and green, are perfect in a grouping or as an accent for other plants.
- Common Name: Caladium Bulbs (Fancy Leaf) “Carolyn Wharton”
- Botanical Name: Caladium hortulanem “Carolyn Wharton”
- Type: Spring Planted Bulb
- Bulb Size: No. 2
- Color: Pink and red with green edges
- Height: 12 to 18 Inches
- Sun/Shade: Sun and/or Shade
- Bloom Time: July – Frost
- Hardiness Zones: 8-11
- Ships: Spring
Bag of 5 Bulbs.