Description from Terrain
Create a beautiful, custom planting for holiday gifting or decorating with our favorite ‘Shooting Star” hydrangea and your choice of three pots and decorative toppers. This lacecap variety offers an abundance of snowy double blooms in a remarkable, starry shape. The crisp, white petals will hold their color for four to six weeks before maturing to green.
- A terrain exclusive
- Shooting Star hydrangea, metal or birch bark pot, moss, glass, or hemlock cone topper, soil
- Place in medium light indoors
- Grows best at 55-75F; keep away from drafts and vents
- Move plants periodically for even light distribution
- Keep soil consistently moist; drench thoroughly when watering and remove any excess water.
- Container plants will not tolerate temperatures below 32F
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
- Online Exclusive
Plant: approximately 16”H, 24” diameter
Pinecone Pot: 6”H, 7” diameter
Zinc Pot: 6”H, 7.25” diameter
Birch Pot: 6”H, 7.5” diameter